Stadium Managers AssociationSM is the primary industry resource for Facility Managers and Leading Suppliers in the Stadium Industry.
New member Initiative:
The networking benefits can only get better with leadership from every stadium and ballpark facility. New members attending their first Seminar in 2016 will receive complimentary registration. Contact any staff or Board member to take advantage of this offer. (Limited to one member per facility per year)
SMA Membership Offers:
- The only Annual Seminar focused exclusively on stadium concerns at a leadership level
- Informational resources and member discounts on relevant webinars and staff training programs from the Department of Homeland Security, TEAM (Techniques for Effective Alcohol Management) training for responsible alcohol service, and Energy Star and Green Sports Alliance for responsible environmental practices
- Direct access to industry leaders, service providers and suppliers - proven leaders in Stadium Operations with a vast range of backgrounds and industry knowledge
- Annual opportunities to hear, meet, and speak with League leadership
- Members-only discussion group helps you stay connected with your peers - share best practices, seek advice, post positions, research services
- Opportunities to gain leadership experience through Committee and Board service
- Job postings and student internship programs support your search for motivated individuals to maintain your professional staff
- Web site links that allow managers to easily connect with the industry suppliers they need to keep their stadium at peak performance
- Training and resources from the Department of Homeland Security that address your specific security concerns
- RFP Portal for easy distribution of your proposal.
Recover your membership investment by using these benefits
- Special member-only rate for the voice of sports business, Sports Business Journal. For those who are not currently subscribers to SBJ you can now get the special $199 annual rate. That's $55 off the open rate and a 22% savings!
- SMA members receive discounts on TEAM (Techniques for Effective Alcohol Management) trainer registrations, participant manuals and fan code of conduct cards printed for your facility.
- SMA's membership with TEAM Coalition (Techniques for Effective Alcohol Management) qualifies you for discounts on an excess insurance policy that includes reimbursement of training manual costs!
- SMA is proud to be a Community Partner of the 2016 Green Sports Alliance Summit. Ask us for the SMA Member Discount Code to save $50 on the registration fee for their meeting in Houston on June 28-30, 2016.